Contracts Administrator Teesside
Post Title: Contracts Administrator
We require an organised and IT literate Contracts Administrator to work in a busy department at our Head Office.
The role will be varied and cover many aspects of contract administration including invoicing, customer contracts and updating/managing internal and customer systems.
The candidate will also provide excellent customer service to customers by phone and email, dealing with all enquiries in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Self-motivation and have a pro-active and driven approach to their work
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop successful relationships with departments across the business
- Good IT skills
- Excellent copywriting and oral communication
- Organisational, time-keeping skills with attention to detail
- Able to prioritise work effectively and work part of a team
- Maintain good customer relations
- Commercial awareness of accounts would be an advantage
To apply for this role please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 13/06/2018 14:57:08