Field Service Engineer Northern Ireland
Post Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary: Depending on experience plus company van and tools supplied
Location: Northern Ireland (Belfast)
This is an opportunity for a professional, engaged and open minded individual to join a team of dedicated technicians offering a complete range of door services to our customers.
Responsibilities and challenges:
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance and other Service activities on our range of Products, including our own and competitors. This requires you to follow logical and systematic steps to diagnose any potential or existing faults.
- Recommend improvements to the customer and provide quotations on prospective work such as; replacement of wear and tear parts to avoid breakdowns between service visits; upgrade's to improve functionality and the benefits of a 24/7 service agreement with the Company.
- Able to do unplanned, proactive visits to known customers to check satisfaction and promote our capabilities and services.
- Close cooperation with the sales force so that potential sales leads outside of your scope can be captured and managed internally.
- To complete e-Learning and module training to enhance your knowledge of Company products. You also keep up to date with the Entrance Systems market and our Competitors.
- Responsible to maintain the Company vehicle, its stock and tools in good working order.
- Responsible for accurate time sheet reporting, detailing job numbers, travel time, label equipment and complete door assignments.
Background and personal qualities:
- You are a representative of our organisation so must act in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Responsible, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
- Results orientated and you show initiative to problem solve and come up with new ways of working.
- Eager to learn and develop new skills both technical and sales related.
- Education in electrical, mechanical or hydraulic training is preferred however a full Company induction and training will be provided.
- Clean driving license, other operating licenses are also of benefit.
- Able to work on your own, managing your time and workload accordingly.
- Develops good working relationships with other co-workers and customers.
- Electrical and mechanical qualification ideally within the industrial door and docking systems industry
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently within a team and individually
- Industry experience
To apply for this position please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 13/09/2017 15:35:50