HVAC Service Engineer Teesside
Post Title: Service Engineer (Air Conditioning)
Salary: £20k - £26k Plus company van and mobile phone
Description Of the role:
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join a busy team in Teesside. The role will primarily be to work with a team of specialist A/C engineers, maintaining and repairing various types of air conditioning and refrigeration systems on our wide portfolio of contracts.
- Fabricate fit and assemble refrigeration plant components in accordance with work instructions.
- Install and commission new or replacement plant and as appropriate take responsibility for sub-contract staff.
- Respond as instructed to contract maintenance or service requests for systems inspection repair or overhaul.
- Attend to system failures, diagnose faults, identify solutions and rectify.
- Safe handling and recovery of refrigerant
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems including: Close Control Air Conditioning Systems and chillers
- Good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls
- Good interpersonal & communication skills. Flexible approach to work/clients requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the call-out rota. Good organisation skills and have a positive attitude
- Flexible approach to travel over specified area
- Full driving licence is essential
Qualifications and Experiences Required:
- J11 Refrigerant Handling
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or equivalent, time-served in service and reactive maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Good level of numeracy/literacy
- Full UK driving licence
- Manual Handling
- Health and Safety Passport
- CSCS Card
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Fully expensed van and mobile
To apply for this role please send your CV to: email@example.com
Published: 23/04/2018 15:17:55