Hydraulics Maintenance Engineer North East
Post Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Hydraulics)
Salary: £30k - £36k
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
To apply for this role please send your CV to: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for an NVQ Level 3 qualified (or equivalent) Mechanical Engineer.
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working with Hydraulics, to include Service, Diagnostics and the ability to read Tech Drawings.
- The central role will be to provide a professional On-site Hose Replacement Service to our customers. This role will include being part of a 24 hr ‘on-call’ rota with other technicians.
- Candidates will be expected to actively promote products and services to existing and prospective customers throughout their given territory.
- The candidate is expected to maintain the highest levels of health and safety practice including the mandatory use of Personal Protective Equipment where applicable
- To provide assistance to Centre staff within the franchise when requested
- To attend training courses as requested by management
- Good personal presentation and adherence to policies and procedures Skills and Competencies
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Good manual dexterity and physical ability
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing
- The ability to present yourself in a professional and courteous manner to customers and staff
- The ability to work unsupervised and to time constraints
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to engineering personnel
- Successful completion of Induction and Training programmes and subsequent on-site assessments as requested by management. Work Experience
- Ideal person to have plant or motor trade background or experience with hydraulics
- Work experience in a technical/engineering environment advantageous but not essential Education and Qualifications Required
- Full UK driving licence · GCSE in English and Maths
- Must have industrial Hydraulic experience (Minimum of 5 years)
- To have worked on HPU (hydraulic power units), power packs and lubrication systems.
- Hose/pipe manufacture and installation
- Fault finding
- Hydraulic diagnosis and test procedures
- Must have full Clean Driving License
£30k basic plus £6k annual bonus.
Published: 01/02/2019 13:02:08