Procurement Administrator Teesside
Post Title: Procurement Administrator
We require a Procurement Administrator to provide diverse administration and organisational support to the Procurement Department.
The key duties of this post will include:
- Provide general administration and organisational support to the Procurement team
- Data input to internal IT system
- Create product codes within the accepted time frame
- Monitor and challenge price deviations
- Liaise with internal departments to determine purchasing needs, specifications and areas of standardisation
- Expedite the delivery of products/services to ensure delivery to the correct destination at the required time
- Assist in monitoring suppliers performance
- Reducing stock where possible and monitoring stock levels to maximise business efficiency
- Hire/ De Hire of equipment
- Stationery ordering for all business units
It will be an advantage if the successful candidate has the following skills:
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Self motivated and ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision.
- A methodical and organized approach to work.
To apply for this role please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 13/06/2018 15:01:25