Electrical Engineer South Yorkshire
Post Title: Electrical/Mechanical Engineer (Trainee Lift Engineer)
Salary: £11ph whilst training, offering earning potential of £30k plus once experienced.
Location: South Yorkshire (Sheffield/Rotherham/Doncaster)
Please Note: Must have a solid understanding of Electrical Engineering, and be prepared to undertake job specific training which could involve working alongside an industry qualified engineer for a period of time.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to transfer their skills into the Lift/Elevator industry. Earning potential once trained is very good.
As a Lift Engineer you will be responsible for
- Servicing & Maintenance of existing Passenger, Goods, Service and Platform Lifts.
- You will have the skills and confidence to carryout repairs on breakdowns and callouts, as well as minor repairs and planned repairs as and when required
- You will be required to attend callouts and breakdowns as part of your normal day to day duties, as well as being part of an “On Call – Out of Hours” response team
- Solving issues across a portfolio of lifting equipment and carrying out industry LG1 examinations
- You will be expected to self-manage and plan your route to meet the changes which occur daily, with callouts and breakdowns etc
- Meeting agreed customer response times and building relationships with our clients.
- You will be expected to report back any findings or advisory works which can be recommended back to the client following servicing or callouts
- You will be expected to communicate closely with both our clients and the admin team
- Problem solving and working on your own initiative
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Comprehensive training scheme provided
- Great opportunities for progression through the department and company
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Opportunities for overtime
- All necessary equipment and safety training to keep you safe
- 25 Paid company and 8 public holidays
- Safe and friendly work environment
Published: 23/11/2020 12:49:39