HGV Driver Middlesbrough
Post Title: HGV Class 2 Driver - Middlesbrough
Salary: £24.5k Basic, based on a 40hr week
Please Note: This role will require the successful applicant to be away from home for 4 nights a week.
What will I be doing?
- Visiting our commercial and domestic customer premises, collecting industrial waste, sewage and cleansing drainage assets.
- Operating our tankers and curtain sided vehicles with skill and necessary safety awareness.
- Forming part of our on-call rota, completing out of hours emergency work when required.
- Lodging away from home for up to 4 nights a week
- Working together with our transport depot to ensure excellent service is delivered to our long serving customers.
- We are looking for somebody who is enthusiastic and committed to delivering the best possible service to our customers.
- A HGV class 2 licence, possession of a digi-card, and current CPC qualification is preferred, however, opportunities for training and progression are available to suitable class 2 licence holders.
- A current ADR and Water Jetting qualification would be advantageous although not essential as full training will be provided.
Published: 25/11/2020 14:17:55