HGV Driver Worcester
Post Title: HGV Class 2 Driver - Worcester
Salary: £25k Basic (Based on 40hrs)
An opportunity has arisen for a HGV Class 2 Driver to join this national, award winning company, based at their Worcester depot.
As part of the role you will form part of a call out rota and will receive payment for each week that you are on standby.
The role also comes with excellent benefits which includes 30 days annual holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), a company pension, life assurance (for pension scheme members) healthcare cash plan, company bonus scheme, annual CPC training.
- Collection of industrial waste and domestic sewage from households with a cesspit or septic tank.
- Drive and operate Company vehicles and equipment in a professional, safe and legal manner.
- Ensure compliance with the Group’s Health and Safety policy and behaviours.
- Deal with Customers in a manner that retains their loyalty to the Company and delivers an outstanding service.
- Ensure that all driver related paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time.
- Raise any issues, problems or concerns with your Line Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- An HGV class 2 licence
- Possession of a digi-card
- Current CPC qualification
- A valid ADR would also be desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided if necessary.
- A flexible approach to the role will also be essential as you will form part of a call-out rota.
- Previous tanker experience is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
Published: 05/01/2021 15:20:00