Maintenance Engineer Buckinghamshire
Post Title: Maintenance Engineer (Multi Skilled) - Equipment Specific training will be offered.
Salary: £30k - £35k
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician for a family run business in Buckinghamshire. The successful candidate will be responsible carrying out planned and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of equipment and plant while promoting a strong health & safety culture. The company provides itself on investing in its staff, through structured training programs and personal development opportunities.
- Responsible for the maintenance and servicing of plant and lifting solutions machinery
- Working on Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic & Mechanical Systems
- Carrying out both electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Working within a team of engineers or a mobile engineer
- Experience working in an Electro/Mechanical engineering environment
- Qualified to an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in an electro/mechanical engineering discipline
- Mechanically can work with but not limited to Motors, Gears, Bearings, Chains, Sprockets, Pneumatics and Rollers
- Electrically can work with but not limited to Sensors, Relays, Contactors, Safety Switches and Isolators
Published: 28/01/2019 16:49:40